- Goods must be checked at the time of delivery and any damage notified to The Malted Muse.
- Goods are despatched to the delivery destination supplied by the customer. Goods are despatched entirely at the customer’s own risk.
· Goods are despatched by third party courier and their terms and conditions apply. If said courier attempts to deliver in accordance with its terms and conditions but fails to do so, the goods may be returned to The Malted Muse. In the event that the goods are so returned and they are undamaged, the customer may apply for a refund of up to 50% of the purchase price.
· Please note that standard deliveries are made during business hours on Monday to Friday; to ensure prompt delivery someone must be present to sign for the parcel. For this reason we cannot under any circumstances accept Post Box Numbers as a delivery address for any order. Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the product and the destination address.
· It is our policy to ensure that all products supplied to all our customers arrive in perfect condition.
· You have the right to cancel your order without charge. If you are unhappy with products purchased (other than perishable products) which are not faulty, we will happily refund your money provided you inform us within 7 days after the day following the delivery of the goods.
- Any returned products must be returned to us in good condition, with all packaging intact. All refunds and reimbursements will be paid within 30 days of your notifying us about returning the products. Any product returned must be within its original packaging and adequately packed to avoid any possible damage. The cost of returning the product is the responsibility of the customer.